Sunday 9 September 2012

Scalp sores

Scalp sores are usually caused by tight plaiting of braids or weaves, could be eczema or ring worms. After getting a weave a few weeks ago a week later I found myself scratching the back of my head a lot. It was actually unbearably painful I decided to tie my hair up as it was worse wen I just combed it up. I thought maybe I might have been reacting to the actual weave itself but didn’t understand why because I had used this weave before numerous times.

 I decided that I would remove the weave before it got worse. Incase it was ringworms , I didn’t know. So I decided to wash my hair in DETTOL (anti bacterical) but the itching continued. So I headed straight to the pharmacy and she recommended I use STAR skin ointment(over the counter product).  I feel the great results  already





No comments:

Post a Comment