Tuesday 19 February 2013

Its been a minute.......

Its been a minute(maybe some hours) .Hello dear readers, Im sorry i havent blogged in a while.I got to tell you what happened to my hair in December first. So  I been on the open weave tip just so my hairline gets to recover and breathe a little. The hairline recovery journey has been long  and a little bit of moving a few steps back but its definitely been some improvement since that first picture I showed you back then. I swear by castor oil everyday till now. Im on my 4th bottle of castor oil since August. Heres a pic of my hairline on 23 November 2012.






 So I've always wanted to have Brazilian hair, I just think it’s the best hair in the world, (IT BLOWS WITH THE WIND LIKE MY FRIEND WOULD SAY) and I just think its an investment cause you can re-use that hair many times maybe about a year or more depending on how you take care of it with the intial cost being the hair and the expense of the sew-in each time . As a Finance graduate I still think it works out to being cheaper than getting fake hair done every month , for 12 months in a year.
So anyway in December I finally bought the Brazilian hair, I chose Brazilian as I found the texture thick and beautiful and after doing my research before buying I ended up buying FAKE HAIR. I could believe it. It looked like nice the first few  days and as the days went by it started to shed so bad like I would have this ball of hair everytym I brushed it , I would put it in a plait just to avoid me losing more hair and on top of that it stopped blowing with the wind, I couldn’t even run my fingers through. Was a total waste of money, at least I had only bought 200g. My hair looking good always is priority to me, I am not well if my hair doesn’t look good.
 My hair got lesser and it just ended up looking like candy floss so I took it out. On that Fake Brazilian hair I got it sewn in twice in over 3 days as the first time the hairdresser I went to did a closed sewn in which the cornrowns below were so tight I started to feel pimples on my scalp and had a headache for a whole weekend. I did a full sewn in weave as I had bought a lighter brown shade and wanted to protect my hair as it had been breaking. Wrong  move as it damaged the progress I had made with my hairline recovery, so I took it out and ended up getting re-sewn to have an open weave. My hair didn’t blend with it as my hair was black and the hair was light brown so I decided to colour that small part.
And then it started shedding till it got to the point where I couldn’t even put a comb into it.
I did more research , as I really wanted that hair , I been wanting that hair for two years now. So I managed to get in contact with a lady who sold me REAL BRAZILIAN HAIR that blows with the wind its been one month now and its just beautiful. In the next post ill tell you what I discovered in my research and what i learnt from my first fake purchase.


The Fake Brazilian Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment